Life has taught me that a natural approach to addressing health problems, focusing on the entire person – not just the illness – and emphasizing prevention plus lifestyle education, are the cornerstones of true wellness and vitality.
All of my Rolfing® SI work is centered on the following core principles:
- Foremost Do No Harm
- Belief in the natural Healing of Nature and the Human Body
- Find the Cause, don’t Fix the Symptom
- Practitioner as Health Partner & Teacher
- Treat the Person not the Part
- Emphasize Preventive Care
- Develop and Sustain Life-Long “Best Health” Practices
In my relationship with each client I make every effort to integrate my life experience as a consultant, executive advisor/coach and health practitioner, thus there are key elements I bring into my work with others:
- Every Client is Unique & the Center of my Attention
- Open & Active Listening
- No Judgement
- Being Present in Each Moment
- Hearing, Feeling & Receiving what is Not Said
- Developing Empathy & Resonance with Every Individual
- Intuition-based Inquiry
- Creating & Maintaning a Therapeutic Relationship
- Monitoring the Healing Process
- Natural & Complete Closure
Our common goal is to help you discover your body’s innate healing abilities and intelligence, to explore new possibilities for awareness, movement, health & well-being; ultimately, to empower you to create and maintain wellness in your own body not just today, but for the rest of your life.
For a bit more on my education, background and how I became a Rolfertm visit here >>
Scheduling an Appointment Online
Thank you you for using the online appointment service.