SCOPE OF POLICY
- Clients – individuals who use the “book online “ function to make an appointment for services and in the process creates a client account with Evolution Rolfing® ; or, individuals that contact us through email, correspondence or phone to set up an appointment and provide similar information by filling out an hard copy Intake Form, the information which is later transferred into electronic form.
CLIENT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When creating a Client Account we request three types of information:
- Contact Information used to be able to successfully communicate with our Clients. Specifically, your name, email address, physical address, phone number, emergency contact information.
- Services Information used to better prepare to deliver the best services possible. Specifically, physical attributes (height/weight/age/gender), your present physical condition (history of specific conditions/illnesses, present medical treatment or medications being used, areas of discomfort/pain, present physical problems/difficulties), your objectives in seeking our services and the outcomes you seek through our services.
- How you came to know about Evolution Rolfing® This information is used to better understand how to reach future clients. Specifically, prior bodywork experience, how you found Evolution Rolfing® , Education and Occupation.
The information is collected in two ways: 1) online through the website by using the booking online feature; or 2) directly from the client using the Intake Form provided before the first appointment. This information is exclusively for the use of Evolution Rolfing® and is not shared without the explicit written consent of each Client.
During the course of providing services to you, Evolution Rolfing® will create Session Reports that document the unique characteristics of session with notes relating to — the information you provide; the information observed through body reading, physical examination; the bodywork performed; any post-session comments or notes relating to the session including suggestions for exercises, recommended movement work, and/or cautions.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
Evolution Rolfing® uses the information you provide in the following ways:
- To respond to any requests for appointments.
- To contact you for any discussion of appointments or services provided.
- To provide you with information associated with the Services you seek.
- To contact you regarding any changes to existing schedules or arrangements made.
- To invoice for our Services.
- To notify you of any security breaches or unusual activities noted in your online account.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Evolution Rolfing® does not share any information it collects about you. In the event that you determine to seek a referral through Evolution Rolfing® for services by another party, the decision to do so will first be discussed and agreed to by the parties, including any Client information that will be disclosed.
With respect to your Client information, you may update, correct or delete information that you provided to us by logging into your Evolution Rolfing® online account or contacting us at: email@example.com.
DATA RETENTION AND SECURITY
When Evolution Rolfing® no longer has a legitimate business reason to hold your personal information, or no longer has a need to retain your personal information for legal, tax, or regulatory reasons, we will either destroy or anonymize it.
Evolution Rolfing® takes all reasonable steps to protect information received from you from loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and/or destruction. We maintain technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to secure your information, and we use industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for your data that is transferred over the internet. Despite this, we cannot guarantee any method of transmission of information over the internet is 100% secure.
Physical records are kept in one physically secured location without duplication, electronic records are maintained by third-party software services provided by: Ovatu Pty Ltd ABN 92 159 394 484 ATF Ovatu Trading Trust ABN 74 504 757 106 (referred to as Ovatu) based in Sydney, Australia and with EU offices in London, UK.
Ovatu has implemented and will maintain security systems for the transmission of Data consisting of encryption and “firewall” technologies that are understood in the industry to provide adequate security for the transmission of such information over the internet. These measures are intended to prevent unauthorized Data infiltration or security breaches. Information processed by Ovatu for Evolution Rolfing® may be stored in servers located in Australia, the United States and other international locations. Ovatu has agreed to take reasonable steps and use industry standard procedures to ensure that Data is kept secure and confidential.
All Evolution Rolfing® devices that have access to online information are password protected using 16-bit passwords, which are changed on a regular basis.
If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Evolution Rolfing® is based in The Netherlands and may transfer your electronic information to countries where our third-party, Ovatu, maintains its servers to backup the electronic records as described above.
Individuals have the right to access their personal information, have it erased, have it corrected, or object to or restrict its processing. If you would like to make such a request, please email email@example.com and we will respond within thirty (30) days. Evolution Rolfing® will need to verify that the individual is inquiring about his/her own information before we can assist with this request.
We will comply with such requests to the extent legally required by applicable law. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if Evolution Rolfing® fails to address your requests in a timely manner.
Our Website and/or Services is not directed at children. We do not knowingly collect information from or about individuals under the age of consent without the permission of their parents.
7312 EN Apeldoorn, NL
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org