Life has taught me that a natural approach to addressing health problems, focusing on the entire person – not just the illness – and emphasizing prevention plus lifestyle education, are the cornerstones of true wellness and vitality.
All of my Rolfing® SI work is centered on the following core principles:
- Foremost Do No Harm
- Belief in the natural Healing of Nature and the Human Body
- Find the Cause, don’t Fix the Symptom
- Practitioner as Health Partner & Teacher
- Treat the Person not the Part
- Emphasize Preventive Care
- Develop and Sustain Life-Long “Best Health” Practices
In my relationship with each client I make every effort to integrate my life experience as a consultant, executive advisor/coach and health practitioner, thus there are key elements I bring into my work with others:
- Every Client is Unique & the Center of my Attention
- Open & Active Listening
- No Judgement
- Being Present in Each Moment
- Hearing, Feeling & Receiving what is Not Said
- Developing Empathy & Resonance with Every Individual
- Intuition-based Inquiry
- Creating & Maintaning a Therapeutic Relationship
- Monitoring the Healing Process
- Natural & Complete Closure
Our common goal is to help you discover your body’s innate healing abilities and intelligence, to explore new possibilities for awareness, movement, health & well-being; ultimately, to empower you to create and maintain wellness in your own body not just today, but for the rest of your life.
Scheduling an Appointment Online
Thank you you for using the online appointment service.